Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkins and Rings

I managed to get my Little House Needleworks, October stitched before the month ended. I haven't finished it yet. I would like to set up a display so that I can change the months out. Of course that would mean that I should get busy stitching the rest of the LHN Monthly Series. I loved Pricilla's white picket fence, so I stitched my fence with WDW Grits, also changed the bird to a crow/raven and stitched it with Carriage Black (I think.)
Little House Needleworks
October

Five Golden Rings is finally stitched. I subbed Kreinik 002 #4 very fine braid and MH 00161 seed beads for a little bling. 


                                   
Hands On Designs
12 Days
5 Gold Rings

I had a pretty good start on Autumn Harvest. I'm using a mix of fibers, since I don't have all on any one of the companies. The completed pumpkin is stitched with Sampler Threads, Burnt Orange, the other is being stitched with Crescent Colours, Pumpkin Harvest.
Autumn Harvest
JBW Designs



5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely work on everything! Rings is very elegant.

Pattie davidson said...

Love all the things that you have stitched!!

Julie said...

Great changes you made to October, it's lovely.

woolwoman said...

glad you finished October - looks great ! Your 5 Golden rings look good with the bling additions. Hope you are having a great Fall so far - Mel

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You're doing great with the two SALs this year. Lovely stitching for them both.