Sunday, December 3, 2017

Advent Blog Hop 2017

Today is Day 4 of Jo's Advent Calendar Blog Hop!

Above is a tablescape I put together featuring a few of  my finished ornaments. Some were stitched by me, others I received as gifts. 

Jo's question for this year's hop is: How do you plan to spend Boxing Day?  Do you have any traditions associated with this day?

ANS: Boxing Day is not observed here in the US, as it is in the UK and other parts of the world. We are very likely to stay at home and relax and watch sports on the television. This year I will be traveling with my family 


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm visiting from Jo's blog.
I love your stitched ornament arrangement and your tree is great.
I hope you enjoy your travelling on 26th December. Lovely blog too.

woolwoman said...

Merry Christmas Gwen!