Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Week 4: A Few Finishes

I've 2 almost finished and 2 fully finished to share.  There are a few stitches needed on the swan. I plan to substitute beads on this piece, as I've done on a couple others in this series. I need to change my stitching location to the table so that  I'm not spending a lot of time retrieving beads from the carpet. 

Hands On Design
!2 Days
Swans

The shrubs are in and the tree in the window has some leaves. It's hard to tell (picture is a bit washed out) but there is some snow on the left side of the shop as well. The flakes are scattered and I hate skipping all over, so it took a few days to get started on the snow.  Hope to finish up this week. Ready to move on the next one in the series. 

Littlehouse Needleworks 
Hometown Holidays
Sweet Shop

From one of my favorite poems, The Raven, Nevermore by Lizzie Kate. Not sure how I will finish this one.

Lizzie Kate
Nevermore
Anchor 403

My Fully Finished Objects:

Country Cottage Needlework
Merry Merry! 
Christmas Cookies

Thanks for stopping by, 

Gwen


3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finishes - I've said before but I do like your swan on that fabric

Julie said...

Lovely update of your work, I love to see swans, the fabric is so beautiful.

Bethan said...

Really lovely finishes x