Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 5: Quick Update

I don't have much to show this week. I pulled out Fragments In Time 2017 and worked a little on it but didn't make much progress. I had hoped to finish the block I was working on. Maybe next week. 

I had a new start, Valentine Wishes by Blue Ribbon Designs. A set of six ornaments for my Seasonal Stitching list.  Stitching is on 32ct Touch of Pink by Wichelt. So far I have 2 sides of the border for one pillow/ornament done.

The snow on The Sweet Shop in done. I have temporarily pinned the project to some Styrofoam, in anticipation of a cube finish. I think I will like this series as a mini town. I will wait till I have at least one more complete before I start the finishing. In the meantime I'll be looking for some fabric for the back and some ribbon for the sides and bows.

The Sweet Shop
Little House Needleworks

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

1 comment:

deb said...

Gwen, the Sweet Shop is, well, sweet! A set of cube finishes will look wonderful.