Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Week 10: Waiting for Spring

I'm so ready for Spring. The weather has been a tease the last few weeks, we had temps in the 80s for a few days only to drop back down to the 30'splum s each morning. I'm ready for the dreary gloom of Winter to go away.

To lift my spirits, I worked on a freebie from Plum Street Designs. And wonder of wonders I have finish. I left off the words at the bottom to make it a general seasonal piece. Hare's Easter is stitched on a piece fabric from the stash pile. I changed out most of the called for colors, starting with the color of the hares. The called for color was too close to the fabric and didn't stand out enough. Then I brightened up the colors for the clothes as well


Hares' Easter

 The other stitching that I managed last week was on The Needlework Shop. I've added the upper portion of the shop and the awning.

                                     
The Needlework Shop
Little House Needleworks

Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

I know what you mean about the weather, spring just needs to stick around!
Your hares are adorable, just in time too.
Nice progress on your shop, keep on stitching!