Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Week 11: A Fully Finished Object (FFO)

Posting a little late for last week. It's the first full day of Spring , according to the calendar. Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature. A large portion of the country is still experiencing Winter weather. Some are blanketed in snow, with no end in sight.  Here the temps have dropped at least 20 degrees from last week. I'm fortunate that I have only had to deal with cooler temperatures and not the tornadoes that touched down in my area over the weekend.

Over the weekend I rummaged through the box-of-shame and found some Easter/Spring stitching that I want to FFO. I haven't gotten to them yet but I did manage to finish Hares' Easter as a flatfold.

Hares' Easter
Plum Street Samplers

Thanks for your visit,
Gwen



No comments: