Friday, March 2, 2018

Week 8: The Beginnings of a Building

My Needlework Shop has some snow on the roof and the beginnings of a building. Reading and knitting took up most to my spare time. I'v working on a scarf that I started in January. While I'm anxious to welcome Spring, I really would like to finish this scarf and so I've been spending a lot of time with it. Time to get it off the needles and concentrate on something lighter

Meanwhile here is my progress so far on the Needlework Shop.
Hometown Holiday
Little House Needleworks
Needlework Shop

My only finish was an altered Altoid Tin for a friend. 

Motifs from:
Summer House
Little House Needleworks



Thanks for stopping by

Gwen




3 comments:

Elfie said...

The altoid tin is such a cutie. I will enjoy watching your progress on the Needlework Shop.

Julie said...

Sweet tin gift for your friend

Astrids dragon said...

I love your tin you made for your friend! I've made one before and I think I need more Altoids to make more.